History

The original Queen’s House was opened in 1954 as a residential home for 32 people under the auspices of the British Red Cross Society (Scottish Branch) and run by a voluntary committee.

During the 1990’s, plans were produced for a replacement home designed to meet the highest quality care standards. These plans came to fruition when the new purpose built Queen’s House was opened in 2001 by HRH The Princess Royal.

Ethos

Here at Queen’s House, we actively encourage input on all aspects of the Care Home operation from residents, relatives and staff.

Quality Assurance

Queen’s House operates a Quality Assurance system on several levels that audits, monitors and measures our quality of service.

Continuous Improvement

We are always keen to improve on our standards and are continually look at ways to enhance the lives of our residents and our services.

© Queen's House (Kelso) Ltd
Registered office address Academy House, Shedden Park Road, Kelso, Roxburghshire, TD5 7AL
Company Registration Number: SC539138